A Whole Lot of Lovely is a hostess-only stamp set available to anyone who hosts a card making party with friends.
Would you like to host one? It’s easier than you think because all the hard work is done for you. All we need to do is organise a suitable date and time for the creative catch up. Next, I’ll organise a couple of projects for us to make, bring all the necessary materials and then show up at your doorstep.
Perhaps we can make the card shown above too. Do you like it? It’s easy and so much fun to make. I also used the Summer Silhouette stamp set to create the gorgeous background.
- On a Basic White card front, stamp the flowers, leaves and border in different colours.
- On another sheet of Basic White, stamp the greeting in Old Olive and then cut it using a 1-3/4 inch Circle Punch.
- Attach the greeting to a coloured scallop cut with a 2-3/8 inch Scallop Circle Punch. Emboss the scallop with an embossing folder first for texture if you like.
- Attach the card front to a card base and then wrap a piece of string embellished with a cut-out flower.
Here’s a list of products I used:
- A Whole Lot of Lovely Stamp Set
- Summer Silhouette Stamp Set
- So Saffron Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Tangerine Tango Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin’ Pad
- 1-3/4 inch Circle Punch
- 2-3/8 inch Scallop Circle Punch
How else will you be using the A Whole Lot of Lovely stamp set? Will you be using it on your bullet journal and scrapbooking too? I also use it for labels and memory keeping.
I hope that you enjoyed this card inspiration and that you’ll also give it a go.
Visit the online store for current products to help you in your card making.
Would you like to learn how to make cards? Let me know so we can organise a class for you. Bring along your friends too so you can share the experience.