The Big Shot Machine plays center role for our card idea. If you have this amazing machine, you already know how easy it is to add texture and cut out shapes to make your projects more interesting. The Big Shot allows convenience when you have to make cards in multiples.
Here’s how to make the card:
- Emboss a sheet of Garden Green card front to add texture and then attach to a card base.
- Cut a sheet of Designer Series Paper (DSP) into a star using the Stars Framelits Dies then punch a hole and add string. Attach this to the card front.
- Stamp a frame from the Four Frames stamp set and then cut with the Decorative Label Punch. Attach this to the center of the star also.
- Next, stamp a greeting and cut into a shape of a banner and then attach to the card.
- Embellish with a star using Glimmer Paper for a finishing touch.
Here’s a list of products I used:
- Big Shot Machine
- Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
- Stars Framelits Die
- Four Frames Stamp Set
- Decorative Label Punch
- Holiday Home Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Trim The Tree Designer Series Paper Stack
- Gold Baker’s Twine
- Champagne Glimmer Paper
- Garden Green A4 Card Stock
- Whisper White A4 Card Stock
- Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Pad
I hope that you enjoyed this card inspiration using the Big Shot Machine and that you’ll give it a go. If you haven’t yet made the investment, now is the time to do so because you will find so many uses for it.
Will you also be using it for your bullet journal and scrapbooking?
Visit the online store for current products to help you with your card making.
Also, would you like to learn how to use it? Let me know so we can organise a class for you. Bring along your friends too so you can share the experience.