Birthday shaker cards are easy and fun to make with the kids during the school holidays. Take this opportunity to make a few and stock up. After all, there’s always a birthday that’s coming up. I love boredom busters like this, and so will you.
First gather your materials:
- Basic White Cardstock
- Coloured Cardstock
- Acetate or Window Sheets
- Washi tape
- Multipurpose Glue
- Prepare your coloured card base, window sheets and your Basic White card front by cutting them to size
- Attach your window sheet to your basic white card front with washi tape, forming a pocket
- Fill the pocket with shaker bits such as embellishments and punched-out shapes
- Close the pocket with washi tape
- Attach the shaker piece to a coloured card base with multipurpose glue
- Add stamped images to the front of the card as a finishing touch
I hope that you enjoyed this birthday shaker cards inspiration and that you’ll give it a go. Try this in different sizes and why not also make gift tags and book markers. Shaker cards are loved by everyone. Let me know how you like and how you went with this card inspiration.
Would you like to make this in class? Let me know so we can organise one for you.
Are you looking for other papercraft projects and classes to attend? Check out my events and book in. Bring along your friends too so you can share the experience.