I was over the moon when I paired these two products together while I was preparing samples for my colouring class in May. I love how they worked without even trying.
- First I selected and fussy cut (fancy word for cutting stamped or printed images) the teapot and cup from one of the papers called Just Add Color Specialty Designer Series Paper
- I coloured them in Pool Party, Pink Pirouette and Always Artichoke.
- Before sticking on my card front, I stamped and clustered images from the Eclectic Expressions Stamp Set in the same colours I used for the teapot.
- I stamped Happy Birthday and then adhered my coloured teapot and cup.
- Lastly, I adhered the card front to a card base to finish off the card.
Well, guess what? I just found out that on our last leg of Sale-a-bration (SAB), Stampin’ Up! added products from the Annual Catalogue which we can get for FREE. Best things in life are free and I am one happy camper! These papers called Just Add Color Specialty Designer Series Papers are now free during SAB. If you like to colour, these papers are amazing!
The Eclectic Expressions Stamp Set which I received for free during SAB is a keeper. It complements any stamp set that I own. Have a closer look and you will find the perfect happy birthday and thank you greeting as part of the set. With the addition of circles, smudges, dots, droplets and lines, it ticks all the boxes for versatility, beauty and practicality of a very useful stamp set.
I highly recommend these two products during SAB if you are selecting which freebies to enjoy.
Enjoy making this card if you happen to have these 2 products. Explore Sale-a-bration and all the freebies available until 31 March 2018