Summer has arrived in Australia. With temperatures soaring, the weather invites us to the beach, the park, the lake, the vineyard greens concerts, at the tennis and anywhere outdoorsy we can think of. And what do Australians do best outdoors? Why, we picnic of course! We are experts when it comes to picnics. It also helps that most places in Australia are so family-oriented that picnics have become a part of our culture. We take our baskets everywhere where we can lounge around and just relax with our family and friends.
Even my card making has inspired me to break open my brand new stamp set from Stampin’ Up!. This stamp set called Picnic With You will be available to the public starting January 3, 2018 when ordering from the new Occasions Catalogue begin. There are many itty-bitty images that make up this stamp set. What’s fantastic is that you can purchase the coordinating Picnic Basket Builder Framelits Dies so that you can cut out the images with ease.
Although the stamp set and dies are not yet available to the public, you might want to know which ink pads I used for the cards. These colours are bright, vibrant and perfect for summer.
- Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Crushed Curry Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Island Indigo Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Tangerine Tango Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Powder Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Peekaboo Peach Classic Stampin’ Pad
I hope that you are having a great summer. Pack a picnic lunch or dinner and head outdoors. Also, when making cards, let the warm weather inspire you to make cards that celebrate summer, like these Picnic With You cards. Happy summer and happy card making!