Let’s make a Cheerful Critters card to welcome the new year.
Happy 2015 everyone. Are you ready to stamp and get creative? Did you know that the beginning of the year is the best time to stock up and make birthday cards? Do you have a list of birthdays that are coming up? Take this opportunity to make some and then send them by snail mail.
The new Occasions Catalogue is also here and one of the products I love from there is the Cheerful Critters. I mean, look at them, they are so cute holding up the signs. Don’t they make you smile?
Here’s how I made the card:
- First, ink the 3 animal stamps with Staz-on and then stamp them on a Basic White card front.
- Stamp the greetings on the signs and then colour the images with markers.
- Attach a narrow strip of coloured cardstock at the bottom of the card but make sure that the stamped images are not covered.
- Add sequins or gems if you like for a finishing touch.
Here’s a list of products I used:
- Cheerful Critters Stamp Set
- Basic White Cardstock
- Many Marvelous Markers
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin’ Pad
What other projects will you be using this stamp set for? Will you also be using it for your journal and scrapbooking? I’m thinking of making stickers for my bullet journal. Do you like the idea of making stickers too?
I hope that you enjoyed this inspiration and that you’ll give it a go.
Visit the online store for current products so that you can get started with your card making.
Also, would you like to make birthday cards in class? Let me know so we can organise one for you. Bring along your friends too so you can share the experience.