The Festival of Trees Bundle is a fun Christmas tree builder stamp set that coordinates with a Tree Punch.
Do you like the idea of creating your own tree so that it can be in any colour and style that you like? So do I and that’s why I love this set so much.
What colour are you thinking of this Christmas? Pink, blue, silver, gold? Perhaps we’ll have a pink one this year because I’m having a baby girl in January.
For this inspiration, I paired the bundle with the Circle Card Thinlits Dies so that a fun-fold card can be created.
Here’s how to make the card:
- With a sheet of Cherry Cobbler cardstock, create the fun-fold card base with the Circle Card Thinlits Dies.
- On the inside panel, attach a piece of Basic White Cardstock.
- Stamp a greeting on another piece of Basic White cardstock and then cut with a 1-3/4 inch Circle Punch. Attach that to a Scallop cut with a 2-3/8 inch Scallop Circle Punch.
- Stamp several trees on a piece of Basic White cardstock and cut with the Tree Punch and then attach the cut-outs to the front and also some inside the card.
- Attach embellishments for a finishing touch.
Here’s a list of products I used:
- Circle Card Thinlits Dies
- Stars Framelits Dies
- Big Shot Machine
- Festival Of Trees Photopolymer Bundle
- Champagne Glimmer Paper
- Garden Green Cardstock
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock
- Basic White Cardstock
- 1-3/4 inch Circle Punch
- 2-3/8 inch Scallop Circle Punch
I hope that you enjoyed this inspiration and that you’ll also give the Festival of Trees a go.
What other projects do you have in mind? Will you be using it for your bullet journal and scrapbooking too? I’ll also be making cute labels, tags and decorations with this bundle.
Visit the online store for current products to help you in your card making.
Also, would you like to learn how to make fun-fold techniques? Let me know so we can organise a class for you. Bring along your friends too so you can share the experience.