Let’s use the Holiday Home stamp set for a clean and simple Christmas card.
This is a builder set that allows you to add details such as Christmas lights, a wreath, thanksgiving pumpkin and even Halloween decor. Do you celebrate all these occasions?
Here’s how to make the card:
- On a sheet of Natural White card base, stamp the houses and add the details that you like. So that your spacing of the house are even, stamp at the center first.
- On another piece of Natural White cardstock, stamp a frame from the Four Frames stamp set. Then, cut it with the Decorative Label Punch.
- On another sheet of Natural White cardstock, stamp a greeting, shape into a banner and then attach over the stamped frame.
- It doesn’t really need embellishments but if you like, attach gems or sequins for a finishing touch.
Here’s a list of products I used:
- Holiday Home Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Four Frames Stamp Set
- Decorative Label Punch
- Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Pad
- A4 Naturals White Card Stock
I hope that you enjoyed this inspiration and that you’ll give it a go. What other projects do you have in mind for this set? I’m thinking of making house bookmarkers, labels and tags. Will you be using this on your bullet journal and scrapbooking too?
Visit the online store for current products to help you with your card making.
Also, would you like to learn how to make clean and simple cards? Let me know so we can organise a class for you. Bring along your friends too so you can share the experience.