The Loyal Leaves stamp set from Stampin’ Up! is so versatile that I used it for today’s Christmas card series. The leaves are beautiful on their own so a simple layout is all that it needs to make them stand out.
- Trim your Whisper White to 5-1/2 x 3-7/8 inches. This will be your card front.
- Prepare your card base. I used Cherry Cobbler card stock and trimmed it to 8-1/4 x 5-3/4 inches, scored at 4-1/8. Here’s a video to help you.
- Stamp the 3 leaves on your card front. I used Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler and Shaded Spruce. Stamp at the ends first and then stamp the center the last to even out the spacing of the leaves.
- Stamp your sentiment.
- Emboss your card front using the Woodland Embossing Folder.
- Stick your card front onto your card base and then you’re done.
Here’s a checklist so you can make this Loyal Leaves inspired Christmas card:
- Loyal Leaves stamp set
- Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Shaded Spruce Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Pad
- A4 Whisper White Card Stock
- A4 Cherry Cobbler Card Stock
- Woodland Embossing Folder
- Cut & Emboss Machine
The Loyal Leaves stamp set is perfect for male-inspired cards especially if you’re making a card for a war veteran. The sentiments in the set are heart warming and sincere. I knew that I will be using this set a lot when I first saw it in the catalogue. This set goes beyond card making because it’s also a good set to use for scrapbooking, journaling and memory-keeping. These are all good reasons for you to add it to your collection.
I hope that you enjoyed today’s card for our Christmas card series. Only 2 more cards to show you and then it’s done. In case you missed Day 7, here is the previous post. Happy card making!