We’re using the Perfectly Plaid stamp set to make a pop-up card. Have you made one before?
This pop-up card uses the stamp set and it’s coordinating Pine Tree Punch. You will also need a square piece of Designer Series Paper (DSP) for this project.
- Stamp trees on the cover, add a greeting and embellish with sequins or gems of your choice.
- Fold your 4 x 4 inch Designer Series Paper (DSP) in half and then in diagonals as shown above.
- Bring in the middle fold so that when flat, it is shaped as a triangle.
- Stick your folded paper on the top side and bottom side of your card. Check that it pops-up when opening the card.
- Stamp your trees and cut with the Pine Tree Punch.
- Stick the trees on the edges of the DSP as shown above.
Check out this video so you can see it in action.
Here is a list of materials to help you:
- Perfectly Plaid Stamp Set
- Pine Tree Punch
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Mint Macaron Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Soft Sea Foam Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Just Jade Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Clear block H
- Basic White A4 Card Stock
I hope you enjoyed this inspiration and that you’ll also give the Perfectly Plaid pop-up card a go.
Would you also like to receive this in the post as a kit? Let me know so I can organise it for you.
Check out the online store for current products to make pop-up cards with. Coordination is key for an enjoyable stamping experience so stamp sets with coordinating punch or dies will be ideal for this technique.
Are you also looking for other fun projects? Visit my events page and book in. There’s always something new to learn.