We’re using the Perfectly Plaid stamp set to make a pop-up card. Have you made one before?
This pop-up card uses the stamp set and it’s coordinating Pine Tree Punch. You will also need a square piece of Designer Series Paper (DSP) for this project.
- Stamp trees on the cover, add a greeting and embellish with sequins or gems of your choice.
- Fold your 4 x 4 inch Designer Series Paper (DSP) in half and also in diagonals as shown above.
- Stick your folded paper on the top side and bottom side of your card. Check that it pops-up when opening the card.
- Stamp your trees and cut with the Pine Tree Punch.
- Stick the trees on the edges of the DSP as shown above.
Check out this video so you can see it in action.
Here is a list of materials to help you:
- Perfectly Plaid Stamp Set
- Pine Tree Punch
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Mint Macaron Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Soft Sea Foam Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Just Jade Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Clear block H
I hope you enjoyed this inspiration and that you’ll give the Perfectly Plaid pop-up card a go.
Would you like to receive this in the post as a kit? Let me know so I can organise it for you.
Check out the online store for current stamp sets and coordinating punch to make pop-up cards with. Coordination is key for an enjoyable stamping experience.