The Silhouettes & Script stamp set is a Hostess Set available to anyone who has a creative catch-up party.
Having a party is easier than you think. All you need to do is gather your friends because everything else will be done by me.
So what happens next? First we organise a suitable date and time and then I’ll show up at your party with all the necessary materials and tools for the projects I have prepared.
Perhaps we can also make the cards above. Let me know if you want to be a party hostess.
Here’s how I made the card:
- First, use a clear-mount block to create the background and then ink it and stamp on a sheet of Basic White card front. Use different colours for a festive-looking card.
- On a separate Basic White cardstock, stamp the sun and then fussy cut.
- Use a 2-3/8 inch Scallop Circle Punch on a coloured card stock.
- Attach your scallop on your card front and then attach your cut-out sun over that with Dimensionals.
- Trim a narrow strip of Old Olive cardstock to resemble grass. Attach that to the bottom of your card front.
- Next, attach banners using a Banner Punch for a finishing touch.
- Attach your card front to a card base.
Here’s a list of products I used:
- Silhouettes & Script Stamp Set
- Basic White Cardstock
- 2-3/8 inch Scallop Circle Punch
- Banner Punch
What other projects do you have in mind for this stamp set? Will you be using it in your bullet journal and scrapbooking too? I use it for labels and gift-wrapping.
I hope that you enjoyed this card inspiration and that you’ll give Silhouettes & Script a go.
Visit the online store for current products to help you in your card making.
Also, would you like to learn techniques in class? Let me know so we can organise one for you. Bring along your friends too so you can share the experience.