This Wonderland Christmas card uses the stamp set and the beautiful 6×6 Vellum Designer Series Paper (DSP).
I love how beautiful the stamp set is. The trees look gorgeous when stamped repeatedly to form a forest.
The use of the 6×6 Vellum elevates the card and gives it an elegant finishing touch.
Here’s how I made the card with the trees and vellum (refer to the photo above):
- Stamp the trees on a Basic White card base. I suggest stamping it until you cover the whole card base with trees.
- Stamp a greeting on the card base.
- Cut a sheet of vellum to fit the card. Attach it to the front by punching a hole and then string through a thin rope.
Here’s a list of products I used:
- Basic White Thick Cardstock
- Vellum 6×6 Designer Series Paper
- Wonderland Stamp Set
- Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Pad
I hope that you enjoyed this inspiration and that you’ll give the Wonderland Christmas card a go.
Visit the online store for current products to help you in your card making.
Would you like to learn techniques in class? Let me know so we can organise one for you. Bring along your friends too so you can share the experience.