This card in a plant box is a simpler version of a flower pot card. I love it when the receiver can take the card apart and reuse it in other ways. For instance, the plant box can be repurposed as a small folder.
The plant box is a small folder closed at the bottom with a strip of basic white card stock. I used a border punch and then folded it and added adhesive to close.
And here’s how it looks like on it’s side:
It’s an easy card to make and will give you the opportunity to use your Designer Series Papers.
You will need the following sizes so that your card can fit a regular C6 envelope:
- 7 x 3 inch plant box. Score and fold it in half.
- 2 x 3.5 inch basic white. Use a border punch and then fold in half.
- 3-1/4 x 5-1/4 inch basic white card base.
- Designer Series Paper to fit the white card base. Mine is slightly smaller than the card base so that a little white border is showing.
Check out the materials I used to create this card to inspire you to create your own:
- Jar of Flowers Stamp Set
- Timeless Tropical Stamp Set
- In The Tropics Dies
- Balmy Blue Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Highland Heather Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Soft Sea Foam Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Mint Macaron Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Basic White Card Stock
I hope that you enjoyed this card idea and that you’ll give it a go. Happy card making!