How are you going so far with staying home? Covid-19 is still very much a part of our everyday lives and in Victoria, we were advised to stay home for another month. Holidays are something we can look forward to once the health crisis is over and while we wait and dream of that getaway, in the meantime we’re going to enjoy the tropics in our homes. If we can’t be in the tropics, let’s bring the tropics to our doorstep!
Frangipani, palm leaves, pineapple, hibiscus oh my! I can almost taste the pina colada and smell the coconut sun tan lotion. Alas, card making will have to suffice for now.
Enjoy gorgeous tropical images in Stampin’ Up!’s Timeless Tropical Stamp Set. Easily cut the images with the coordinating In The Tropics Dies. Check out the pineapple die and you’ll understand why I love it so much. Did you know that you can bundle and save 10%?
For my cards, I simply stamped and die cut the images. One way you can personalise your cards is by colouring the frangipani and hibiscus in the colour that you like. I listed all the colours I used below. Watercolour pencils were used and I stuck some diamantes for a bit of bling.
I hope that you liked today’s card inspiration and that you’ll give it a try at home. You can order these products on my online store.
- Timeless Tropical Stamp Set
- In The Tropics Dies
- Timeless Tropical Bundle (stamp set & dies to save 10%)
- Lovely Lipstick Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Call Me Clover Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Mint Macaron Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Shaded Spruce Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Pretty Peacock Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Watercolour Pencils