Let’s use the Balloon Bouquet Punch for birthday cards.
Do you sometimes just want to make birthday cards that are all the same? This birthday card layout is super easy and fun. I paired the Balloon Bouquet Punch with Designer Series Paper (DSP).
- Trim your Designer Series Paper (DSP) to 4 inch squares.
- Stick a square onto your card base.
- Stamp a greeting on a piece of Basic White cardstock and then use a punch or die to cut an oval shape. Attach it to your card.
- Use the balloon punch on coloured card stock and then attach the balloons to your card.
- Attach a piece of ribbon or yarn for the balloon string.
You can also create pockets out of the 4 inch squares by cutting one of the sides with a circle punch (punch a half-circle only). Make sure that you leave this side open when you’re sticking your paper down onto your card base.
Try adding other embellishments too such as sparkly stars, gems, sequins and glitter for fun. In some of my cards I added flowers cut with a punch.
I hope you enjoyed this card inspiration and that you’ll give it a go.
Visit the online store for current punches and Designer Series Paper (DSP) to help you with your card making.
Would you like to learn how to make birthday cards? Let me know so we can organise a class for you. Bring along your friends too so you can share the experience.