Cards shaped like paper houses is a fun-fold technique that’s easy and only require simple basic measurements and fold lines.
- First, you’ll need a piece of 4 x 11-1/2 inch Basic White Thick Cardstock.
- Fold it in half and use this score line to form the roof. Measure 1-1/2 inch out from the score line and then connect all the points. Use the photo below as your guide.
- Fold all the score lines to form the roof.
At this point, you’re ready to make a window using shaped dies or a punch. Use Designer Series Paper (DSP) and stamp some images or greetings to complete your card.
I hope that you enjoyed this card inspiration and that you’ll give it a go. To help you make your own cards that are shaped like paper houses, visit the online store to get all your supplies.
You will need:
- Paper Trimmer
- Stylish Shapes Dies
- Designer Series Paper
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- A4 Thick Basic White Cardstock
- Plentiful Plants Stamp Set
- Perfect Plants Dies
- Cut and Embossing Machine
Would you like to make this in class? Mention this post and let me know so that we can organise one for you. Bring along your friends too so you can share the experience.
Are you also looking for other fun projects to make? Check out my events page and book in.