The Celebrate You stamp set is big.
The thing is, I love big stamps (and I cannot lie). Did you just sing that in your head? Are you a fan of big stamps too? They can stand on their own and instantly make your cards look gorgeous.
The cards I made were super easy. I used the Celebrate You stamp set and also the Daisy Delight Bundle.
- Cut your Designer Series Paper (DSP) to size so that it fits on your Basic White card front.
- Stamp the cake on a separate piece of Basic White and then fussy cut the cake.
- Position and attach the cake to the card front.
- Die cut an oval and stamp a greeting then attach that to the card front for a finishing touch.
- Attach your card front to a coloured card base of your choice, preferably a colour that coordinates with the ink pad that you used.
Here’s a list of products I used:
- Celebrate You Stamp Set
- Daisy Delight Bundle
- Basic White Cardstock
I wonder how you’ll be using the Celebrate You stamp set. Do you have other projects in mind? Will you also be using this for your bullet journal and scrapbooking? I’m thinking of making stickers by stamping on adhesive sheets.
I hope that you enjoyed this card inspiration and that you’ll also give it a go.
Visit the online store for current products to help you in your card making.
Would you like to make this in class? Let me know so we can organise one for you. Bring along your friends too so you can share the experience.
If you’re also looking for other fun projects, visit my events page and book in. There’s always something new to learn.