The Cheery Chirps stamp set is so lovely.
Don’t you just love making Christmas cards? Did you know that Christmas is the time when the greatest number of cards are sent through the post? It’s also that one time of the year when we are most inspired to make them.
The Cheery Chirps stamp set is so versatile that I use it for other occasions too. The birds are so adorable and looks fabulous when heat-embossed.
Here’s how I made my cards:
- Swipe he stamp pad lightly on the surface of your Basic White card front to create a background. It helps if you hold the ink pad at an angle.
- Stamp the bird in Versamark and sprinkle metallic embossing powder (gold or silver) on it.
- Melt the powder using a heat tool.
- Add a greeting to finish your card and then attach it to a coloured card base of your choice.
Here is a list of products used:
- Cheery Chirps Stamp Set
- In Color 2016-2018
- In Color 2017-2019
- Every Good Wish Stamp Set
- Badges & Banners Stamp Set
- Celebrate You Stamp Set
- Daisy Delight Stamp Set
I wonder what other projects you’ll be using this stamp set for. Will you be using it for your bullet journal and scrapbooking? I’m thinking the birds will look great as bookmarkers too. You can stamp them, colour and then laminate.
I hope that you enjoyed this inspiration and that you’ll also give it a go.
Visit the online store for current products to help you in your card making.
Would you like to learn stamping techniques in class? Let me know so we can organise one for you. Bring along your friends too so you can share the experience.
If you’re also looking for other fun projects, visit my events page and book in.