Here are 3 Christmas card ideas that are quick to make, including a gift card holder for easy gift-giving.
- Gift Card Holder – We all know how hard it is to find gifts for teenagers. More often than not, they prefer cash or gift cards so that they can buy items on their wish list. This is a great card idea for slipping in cash or gift cards. Very quick to make especially if you have an Envelope Punch Board to do the hard work for you.
2. Christmas Trees – How about traditional Christmas cards featuring trees? Get your Stampin’ Write Markers and use them to ink your stamp so that you get multi-coloured trees. It’s a fun technique too. But, remember that when you use this technique, to apply from lightest to darkest so that you minimise staining your markers.
3. Stockings – Lastly, how about making cards using the Stocking Builder Punch? The Stitched Stocking stamp set has many fun patterns to choose from. Arrange them so that they look as if they are hanging on a fireplace. If you notice in the photo, I folded the card and closed the sides with ribbons so that I can create a pocket.
Here’s a list of products I used:
- Envelope Punch Board
- Snow Swirled Stamp Set
- Scentsational Season Stamp Set
- Lovely As A Tree Stamp Set
- Stitched Stockings Stamp Set
- Stocking Builder Punch
- Decorative Label Punch
- Four Frames Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Write Markers
I hope that you enjoyed these Christmas card ideas and that you’ll also give them a go.
Visit the online store for current products to help you with your card making.
Lastly, would you like to make Christmas cards in class? Let me know so we can organise one for you. Bring along your friends too so you can share the experience.