Here’s our Christmas DSP technique part 2.
I was able to make another set in one sitting. Last time, I made Christmas cards using hollowed-out Designer Series Papers (DSP) and these were the left-over ovals. Waste not, want not, right?
Here’s how I made the card:
- Attach the oval DSP on white card stock.
- Stamp baubles, trees and candy cane and cut the images with their coordinating dies.
- Die cut several snowflakes.
- Assemble the card with the cut outs and attach to the card.
- Stamp and attach a greeting.
- Add sequins or gems as a finishing touch.
Here’s a list of products I used:
- Scentsational Season Stamp Set
- Seasonal Tags Framelits Dies
- Ornament Keepsakes Stamp Set
- Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies
- Bigz Snow Flurry Die
Do you also save the left-over die cuts? What do you do with them? Do you use them for bullet journal and scrapbooking too? I love using them in my collage art works and bullet journal.
I hope that you enjoyed this Christmas DSP technique and that you’ll give it a go.
Visit the online store for current products to help you in your card making.
Would you like to learn techniques in class? Let me know so we can organise one for you.