I’m in the mood to use the Country Livin’ stamp set.
As I look out my studio admiring nature, I simply had to break open this set and start playing with it. The weather is starting to warm up and our hens are pecking away enjoying the warmth. I live in the suburbs but the sights and sounds of our chickens in my backyard feel like I’m in the countryside.
I love the images in this set – the truck, the boots and that guitar. They are perfect for colouring so let’s bring out our colouring tools too.
- Fill your Water Painter with water.
- Stamp your image using Staz-On ink
- Use water colour pencils or your ink pads and start colouring. Take it easy on the Water Painter and squeeze out the water gently as needed.
I used Designer Series Papers (DSP) and then attached the cut-out-coloured images with dimensionals for quick, easy and fun cards.
Here is a list of products I used:
- Country Livin’ Stamp Set
- Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Water Painter
- Designer Series Paper (DSP)
Visit the online store for current stamp sets in this style to help you in your card making.
I hope that you enjoyed today’s card inspiration and that you’ll also give Country Livin’ a go.
Would you like to make country-inspired cards in class? Let me know so we can organise one for you. Bring along your friends too so you can share the experience.
If you’re also looking for other fun projects, visit my events page and book in. There’s always something new to learn.