The Gift Wrapped Bundle will inspire you to make cards for any occasion using a clean & simple technique.
The Flowers For Every Season Designer Series Papers (DSP) that I used here is stack of 6 x 6 inch double-sided papers that’s ideal for card making. I love that there are 48 sheets in a variety of prints to make cards for any occasion, including Christmas.
Here’s how to make the card:
- Trim your Designer Series Paper (DSP) to 3 x 3 inches
- Stick it to the bottom of your white card front
- Stamp the bow and then cut with the Bow Punch, attach that to the top of the DSP so that it looks like a gift box.
- Choose a greeting and stamp it on your card. Embellish as you like.
For the Christmas card, I used gold embossing powder. I also applied it to the edge of the card front for a nice finishing touch.
Here’s a checklist of materials I used:
- Gift Wrapped Bundle
- Gold Emboss Powder
- Heat Tool
- Basic White A4 Card Stock
- Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper
I hope that you enjoyed this card inspiration and that you’ll give it a go.
Check out the online store for current products to help you in your card making.
Would you like to make cards in class? Let me know so we can organise one for you. Bring along your friends too so you can share the experience.
Are you also looking for other fun projects? Check out my events page and book in. There’s always something new to learn.