Use the Happy Congratulations stamp set for a gorgeous wedding or engagement card.
Here’s how to make the card:
- On Naturals White card front, stamp the string of lanterns. On another piece of Naturals White cardstock, stamp the lantern in Blushing Bride and then cut using a 3/4 inch Circle Punch. Then attach them to the card with dimensionals so that they appear to be floating.
- Ink the Gingham Standard Wheel and stamp the bottom of the card front.
- Stamp the word Congratulations on a piece of Naturals White cardstock and then trim into a shape of a banner. Attach this to the bottom of the card.
- Attach the card front to a coloured card base (Bermuda Bay)
- Stamp a greeting on the card front and embellish with sequins or gems for a finishing touch.
Here’s a list of products I used:
- Happy Congratulations Stamp Set
- Gingham Standard Wheel
- Color Coach
- Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock
- Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Blushing Bride Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Naturals White A4 Cardstock
- 3/4 inch Circle Punch
I love the darling lanterns in this set. Do you like it too? What other projects do you have in mind for this stamp set? I can think of many ways to use it such as on birthday cards, bookmarkers, wrapping paper, boxes and my list goes on.
If you noticed I used the Color Coach to help me with colour coordination.
I hope that you enjoyed this card inspiration and that you’ll give the Happy Congratulations stamp set a go.
Visit the online store for current products to help you with your card making.
Would you like to make cards in class? Let me know so we can organise one for you.