The Seaside Shore stamp set has playful fish images for card making.
How about we make a hello card to reconnect with a friend. You can also use it for a birthday card.
- Cut-to-size a Designer Series Paper (DSP) and attach it to a Basic White card front.
- Die cut 2 circles and stamp the fish. Attach to your card front (fish facing each other).
- Stamp seaweed and anchor and then cut them out. Attach to the opposite corners of your card.
- Stamp and cut your greeting with the Duet Banner Punch. Attach it between the fishes.
- Attach the card front to a card base.
Here’s a list of products I used:
- Seaside Shore Stamp Set
- Thoughtful Banners Stamp Set
- Duet Banner Punch
- Pacific Point Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Tangerine Tango Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Rose Red Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Basic White A4 Card Stock
I’m curious to know how you’ll be using this stamp set. Will you be using it for your bullet journal and scrapbooking? I’m thinking this will be great as labels and bookmarkers. How about for a birthday party invitation too?
I hope that you enjoyed this inspiration and that you’ll also give Seaside Shore cards a go.
Check out the online store for current products to help you in your card making.
Would you like to learn techniques in class? Let me know so we can organise a class for you. Bring along your friends too so you can share the experience.
If you’re also looking for other fun projects, visit my events page and book in. There’s always something new to learn.