Christmas box for nail polish makes a cute little gift. It’s a fabulous inspiration too for your Christmas table place settings this year.
We all know that Christmas is not the same without the glitter and shine of tinsel, papers and Christmas decorations. With a little bit of paper, you can make a little box for glitter nail polish as take home gifts for your guests.
Of course you can also put lollies or chocolates in them but we already get lots of those even before December starts. Try something not edible such as hair clips or inexpensive jewellery instead.
Here’s a quick how-to:
- Fold your square piece or rectangular paper in half.
- While folded, score the 2 ends in a diagonal to meet at the center top (it will look like a triangle)
- Fold the score lines and you will end up with a triangle box.
- To close, punch holes and tie with a ribbon.
- Your box should look like the one in the photo above.
What other things will you be putting in this box? I remember making 25 little ones to make an Advent calendar several years ago.
I hope that you enjoyed today’s nail polish in a Christmas box inspiration and that you’ll give it a go.
Check out the online store for fabulous Designer Series Paper (DSP) to help you in your box making.
A good paper trimmer and scorer will help you make cards and boxes of all sizes so make sure you invest in one.
Would you like to learn how to make boxes in class? Let me know so we can organise one for you. Bring along your friends too so you can share the experience.