The Eclectic Expressions stamp set is what I used to make this gorgeous card. It’s free during Sale-a-bration!
I was over the moon when I paired the stamp set with the Designer Series Papers while I was preparing samples for my colouring class in May. I love how they worked beautifully without even trying.
- First I selected and fussy cut (fancy word for cutting stamped or printed images) the teapot and cup from one of the papers called Just Add Color Specialty Designer Series Paper
- I coloured them in Pool Party, Pink Pirouette and Always Artichoke.
- Before sticking on my card front, I stamped and clustered images from the Eclectic Expressions Stamp Set in the same colours I used for the teapot.
- I stamped Happy Birthday and then adhered my coloured teapot and cup.
- Lastly, I adhered the card front to a card base to finish off the card.
Well, guess what? I just found out that on our last leg of Sale-a-bration (SAB), Stampin’ Up! added products from the Annual Catalogue which we can get for FREE. Best things in life are free and I am one happy stamper! These papers called Just Add Color Specialty Designer Series Papers are now free during SAB. If you like to colour, these papers are amazing!
The Eclectic Expressions Stamp Set which I received for free during SAB is a keeper. It complements any stamp set that I own. Have a closer look and you will find the perfect happy birthday and thank you greeting as part of the set. With the addition of circles, smudges, dots, droplets and lines, it ticks all the boxes for versatility, beauty and practicality of a very useful stamp set.
I highly recommend these two products during SAB if you are selecting which freebies to enjoy.
Enjoy making this card if you happen to have these 2 products. Explore Sale-a-bration and all the freebies available until 31 March 2018.
Find out if Sale-a-bration is on by visiting my online store.
Would you like to make cards that incorporate stamps, designer series papers and colouring? Let me know so I can organise a personalised class for you. Bring along a friend too so you can share the joy of card making with others.