The Eclectic Expressions stamp set is free during Sale-a-bration.
I love how perfect it is when paired with the Just Add Color Designer Series Papers (DSP).
Here’s how I made the card above:
- First I selected and fussy cut (cut out) the teapot and cup from one of the papers called Just Add Color Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP).
- I coloured them in Pool Party, Pink Pirouette and Always Artichoke.
- Before sticking on my card front, I stamped the images from the Eclectic Expressions stamp set in the same colours I used for the teapot.
- I stamped Happy Birthday and then adhered my coloured teapot and cup.
- Lastly, I adhered the card front to a card base to finish off the card.
Here’s a list of materials I used:
- Eclectic Expressions Stamp Set
- Just Add Color Designer Series Paper (DSP)
- Always Artichoke Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Pink Pirouette Classic Stampin’ Pad
Check out the online store and check if there’s Sale-a-bration at this time. It’s your opportunity to enjoy free products.
Would you like to make cards using coordinated products in class? Let me know so we can organise one for you. Bring along your friends too so you can share the experience.