Neutral Inks are easy and appealing to the eyes.
Stampin’ Up! Neutrals are made up of varying shades of grays and browns. To make this palette exciting, the addition of red, blue and green have been thrown in the mix.
Here’s run a down of our new Neutrals:
- Merry Merlot (item#147112)
- Early Espresso (item#147114)
- Soft Suede (item#147115)
- Crumb Cake (item#147116)
- Sahara Sand (item#147117)
- Gray Granite (item#147118)
- Smoky Slate (item#147113)
- Basic Gray (item#149165)
- Mossy Meadow (item#147111)
- Night Of Navy (item#147110)
If you wish to save, you can purchase all the Neutrals as a bundle.
For my cards, I balanced the grays and browns with pops of blues and reds. The result is stunning, elegant and colourful. I used the following Stampin’ Up! products to help me.
- Bouquet Blooms stamp set
- Gatefold Blossoms Framelits Dies to create the special fold.
- Tropical Chic stamp set
- In The Tropics Dies
I hope that you enjoyed this inspiration and that you’ll give our Neutrals inks a go.
Would you like to learn how to make cards using Neutrals in class? Let me know so we can organise one for you. Bring along your friends too so you can share the experience.