Let’s use The Great Outdoors stamp set for an invitation card.
Do you like to camp? Our family loves camping and we take every chance to go when the weather is nice. We enjoy camping trips with friends where we stay for days to get re-acquainted and catch-up on what’s everyone been up to.
It’s no surprise that I love The Great Outdoors stamp set because it will always remind me of the fun times at camp. It’s great for birthday and children’s cards too, including party invitations.
Here’s how to make the card:
- On a Night of Navy card front, stamp the tent with Versamark. If you have a star stamp, add that too. Then, sprinkle with white embossing powder, remove the excess and heat with a heat tool.
- Stamp the words ‘You’re Invited’ from the Make A Wish stamp set with Versamark. Sprinkle with white embossing powder, remove the excess and then heat with a heat gun.
- Cut a narrow strip of Old Olive cardstock and create fringe so that it looks like grass. Then, attach that to the bottom of the card front.
- Using sponge daubers, pick up some colour and dot the stars.
- Attach the card front to a coloured card base.
Here’s a list of products I used:
- The Great Outdoors Stamp Set
- Make a Wish Stamp Set
- White Embossing Powder
- Sponge Daubers
- Night of Navy A4 Cardstock
- Heat Tool
Do you like it too? What projects will you use this stamp set for? I’m thinking this will also be great for a glamping getaway invitation for the girls. I think I’ll make some in pink and glitter.
I hope that you enjoyed this card inspiration and that you’ll also give it a go.
Visit the online store for current products to help you with your card making.
Lastly, would you like to learn card techniques in class? Let me know so we can organise one for you. Bring along your friends too so you can share the experience.