Here’s a Tidings and Trimmings stamp set inspiration.
Let’s stamp outside the box and make cute tags for Christmas. It’s a fun and easy project that everyone can do.
- Transfer ink to a clear-mount block and stamp it on a piece of Basic White cardstock to create a box.
- Stamp any of the images from the set but make sure that it is sticking out of the box (refer to my photo above)
- When trimming or fussy cutting, leave a little bit of white space all around (it looks better this way).
You can also punch a hole and attach a string/ribbon and embellish with gems or glitter.
Here’s a list of materials I used:
- Tidings and Trimmings stamp set
- Clear-mount blocks (also available in singles)
- Granny Apple Green Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Basic White A4 Card Stock
My September Stamp Club attendees received this stamp set in their kits and we had so much fun during our online creative catch-up to assemble the paper craft projects I prepared. We made a box, cards and a mini accordion scrapbook.
Here’s a video to show you what we made:
This stamp set has a coordinating set of dies. It will help you cut out the images found in the stamp, including a gorgeous intricate star.
I hope that you enjoyed this inspiration and that you’ll give Tidings and Trimmings a go.
Visit the online store for current products to help you with your card making.
Would you like to learn how to make cards in class? Let me know so we can organise one for you. Bring along your friends too so you can share the experience.