The Annual Catalogue 2013 is here and we can start ordering from it starting today.
I have distributed the new catalogue last month to my customers who requested their copies. Here are a few printing mistakes for you to take note of:
- WORLD MAP STAMP (page 23), included words that are now removed. The artwork was taken from a historical map in the Library of Congress and words were not noticed until recently. SU!’s intent has never been to belittle or offend demonstrators and customers. SU! also sincerely apologizes for any insult resulting from this oversight. SU! has updated the World Map Stamp, and anticipate that the stamp will be ready to order sometime in August
- CARD STOCK & PAD KIT(page139) The correct price is $93.95
- LABEL POP ‘N CUTS (page 188) – SU!’s supplier repaired the defect and are replacing the inventory. The new die will be ready to order 12 July
- WOOD MOUNT CASES (page 197) – The new full and also the half wood-mount cases (sold in packs of four) have been delayed. You will still get your new wood-mount stamps sets in these cases, but SU! will be unable to fulfil orders for the additional wood-mount cases. SU! will inform us when this will be available to order
- STAMPIN’ TRIMMER ROTARY ADDITION (page176) – SU! will announce when this item is available for order
Would you like to order and stock up on supplies? Let me know so I can organise it for you. Also if you need help choosing products or need more information, let me know. I’m happy to help.
Check out the online store and download the catalogue if you don’t have a copy because you’ll find a ton of card making and scrapbook inspiration there to jump-start your creativity.
Happy card making and enjoy the new catalogue!