Stamped collage banner is a fun project for the kids to make during the school holidays. This will brighten and add personality to any room in the house. Kids can personalise their space with images that project their individuality.
Gather a few stamp sets, ink pads, card stock, punches, die cuts, ribbon and embellishments.
Think of this project as several square cards that are hanged together on a line by a piece of ribbon or string.
Here’s how to make a butterfly banner
- Measure and cut a square card base in Basic White. A good size would be 4 x 8 inches and then fold it in half to make a 4 x 4 inch card base
- Measure and cut a coloured card front slightly smaller than the 4 x 4 card base made in Step 1. If you have an embossing folder, add texture to this sheet.
- Attach the card front to the card base
- Stamp and cut a butterfly. The one used in the photo is called Swallowtail Butterfly
- Attach the butterfly to the card front and then finish off with a sentiment
Using the same measurements, make several banners using the stamp sets that you have. After making 6-8 banners, slip them through a piece of string or ribbon and glue along the fold lines of the banner so that they don’t slip out.
I hope that you enjoyed this stamped collage banner and that you’ll give it a go. I’m curious to know how yours turned out. Will you also be making one to give as a gift? Make a matching box to make it extra special.
Check out the online store for supplies that you may need.
Would you like to make this in class? Let me know so we can organise a suitable date and time.
Are you also looking for other projects? Check out my events and book in. Bring along your friends too so you can share the experience.