Let’s make a Botanicals For You card.
This stamp set is a Sale-a-bration freebie. I love a big stamp that can stand on it’s own and the Botanicals For You does that. Look how it dominates the card front beautifully.
This card is effortless, clean and simple.
- Stamp the Just For You on a Basic White cardstock and then add the flowers around it.
- Use an embossing folder to emboss the side of the card.
- On another piece of Basic White cardstock stamp a greeting and cut it in a shape of a banner. Attach it on a coloured card stock and then cut to shape. I used real red cardstock.
- Attach the card front to a card base.
- Add sequins or gems for a finishing touch.
Here’s a list of products I used:
How will you be using the Botanical For You in your card? Will you be using this in your bullet journal and scrapbooking? I’m thinking of making a bookmarker with the flowers. Do you like that idea too?
I hope that you enjoyed this Botanicals For You card inspiration and that you’ll give it a go.
Visit the online store and check if there’s Sale-a-bration at this time. It’s your opportunity to enjoy freebies with every qualifying purchase.
Would you like to learn how to make cards in class? Let me know so we can organise one for you. Bring along your friends too so you cans share the experience.