Let’s make a gorgeous wishing well card.
The B.Y.O.P. stamp set and the Cheers To Love stamp set coordinate so well in this card. I also used the Envelope Punch Board to help me create the envelope.
- Create an envelope with the Envelope Punch Board. Use a piece of Designer Series Paper (DSP) to match the colour of the card base you’ve chosen to use. Refer to the size guide and instruction printed on the board.
- Emboss a card front with florals or an embossing folder of your choice and then attach the envelope.
- Stamp the words ‘To the Newlyweds’ on a piece of Basic White cardstock and then heat emboss. Cut and shape into a banner.
- Stamp and cut a label with a punch.
- Stamp and cut the other greetings.
- Assemble the card (refer to the photo above for the layout).
Here’s a list of products that I used:
- Cheers To Love Stamp Set
- B.Y.O.P. Stamp Set
- Envelope Punch Board
- Embossing Powder
- Heat Tool
- Basic White Thick Cardstock
You can also use this idea for other occasions. The B.Y.O.P. has greetings for graduation, birthday and new baby too.
I hope that you enjoyed this card inspiration and that you’ll give it a go.
Visit the online store for current products to help you in your card making.
Would you like to learn how to make a wishing well card in class? Let me know so we can organise one for you. Bring along your friends too so you can share the experience.