We used the Butterfly Brilliance stamp set on our November Stamp Club and everyone loved it.
Stamp Club is a monthly creative catch-up where attendees receive a stamp set and materials for projects that I prepared for us to assemble. Each month is different so if a curated stamp set collection is something that interests you, then you should come and join us.
One of the projects we made was a pop-up card. Here’s how to make it:
- Stamp the butterflies in 2 sheets of Basic White cardstock and then cut with the coordinating Butterfly Wings Dies. I suggest stamping each sheet in a different colour so that you have at least 2 colours. Set it aside.
- On a Basic White card base, stamp the butterflies in front until all the space has been filled up.
- Open the card base and attach 3 butterflies on the spine of the card but make sure that the wings are not glued down. (see photo above)
Here’s a list of products I used:
- Butterfly Brilliance Stamp Set
- Brilliant Wings Dies
- Soft Succulent Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Magenta Madness Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Misty Moonlight Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Basic White Cardstock
- Multipurpose Glue
What other projects will you be using this for? Will you be using it on your bullet journal and scrapbooking too? I think it will be fun to make wrapping paper with the butterflies and also gift tags using the dies.
I hope that you enjoyed this inspiration and that you’ll give the Butterfly Brilliance a go.
Visit the online store for current products to help you with your card making.
Also, would you like to join Stamp Club or perhaps attend a class? Let me know so we can organise it for you. Bring along your friends too so you can share the experience.