Here’s a Tidings and Trimmings stamp set inspiration.
Let’s stamp outside the box and make cute Christmas tags. It’s a fun, quick and easy project that anyone can do.
- Transfer ink to a clear-mount block and stamp it on a piece of Basic White card stock to create a box.
- Stamp any of the images from the set but make sure that it is sticking out of the box (refer to my photo above)
- Trim around the image. When trimming or fussy cutting, leave a little bit of white space all around (it looks better this way).
You can also punch a hole and attach a string/ribbon and embellish with gems or glitter.
Here’s a list of materials I used:
- Tidings and Trimmings stamp set
- Clear-mount blocks (also available in singles)
- Granny Apple Green Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Basic White A4 Card Stock
My September Stamp Club attendees received this stamp set in their kits and we had so much fun during our online creative catch-up to assemble the paper craft projects I prepared. We made a box, cards and also a mini accordion scrapbook.
Here’s a video to show you what we made:
This stamp set also has a coordinating set of dies. It will help you cut out the images found in the stamp, including a gorgeous intricate star.
I hope that you enjoyed this inspiration and that you’ll give Tidings and Trimmings a go.
Visit the online store for current products to help you with your card making.
Would you also like to learn how to make cards in class? Let me know so we can organise one for you.
Are you also looking for other projects? Check out my events and book in. Bring along your friends too so you can share the experience.