The Christmas Catalogue 2016 is here and I want everything in it.
It’s the same feeling I get every year. I’m excited to get my hands on new products because my head is buzzing with ideas. In the end, I have to narrow down my list and pick my favourites so that I can recommend products based on how versatile and gorgeous they are.
The photos above will show you the projects I made from my list. I know that they will be used over and over again.
So, here are a few of my favourite things found in the Christmas catalogue 2016:
- Card Stock – Real Red, Emerald Envy, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Garden Green in A4
- Designer Series Paper – Candy Cane Lane 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper, Warmth & Cheer 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper
- Stamp Sets – Wonder Of Christmas, Wonderful Year, Merry Medley,
- Stamp Sets in Bundle – Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp & Punch Bundle, Jolly Friends Stamp & Punch Bundle, Sweet Home Stamp & Thinlits Bundle
- Embossing Folders/Dies – Cable Knit Folder, Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies
- This & That – White Gift Boxes, Mini Jingle Bells, Project Life Hello December Card Collection
I hope that my projects inspired you and that you’ll give it a go.
Visit the online store for current products to help you in your card making.
Would you like to learn how to make cards in class? Let me know so we can organise one for you. Bring along your friends too so you can share the experience.