The In The Moment stamp set is our take-home product for March Stamp Club. It’s perfect for keeping in touch with family and friends. Also, Mother’s Day is just around the corner so if your Mum likes to stamp, she might like this as a gift.
Our Stamp Club attendees enjoyed the projects above. We used the stamp set, blending brushes and the colour wheel for our cards. I always include some sort of packaging or box to keep it interesting and fun so we made a tea bag holder too.
If you’re curious how Stamp Club works, it’s a monthly creative catch-up where attendees receive a curated stamp set or tools. The perk is, the class is FREE as long as you sign up for the product. The techniques you’ll learn will add so much value to your card making, not to mention the enjoyment of stamping with like-minded creatives.
Now let me show you how to make a tea bag holder (refer to the photo of the tea bag holder, above).
- Make a notecard by cutting a standard-size card base in half (suggestion, Very Vanilla Card Stock)
- Score 1/2 inch on both ends of the notecard and then fold the score lines to the make flaps.
- Punch a hole slightly below the center score line.
- Secure the teas in place with glue so they don’t fall out and then string a ribbon through the holes
- To finish, stamp on 2 circle tags and attach to the front of the tea bag holder
Here’s a list of products used:
- In The Moment Stamp Set
- Blending Brushes
- Misty Moonlight Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Pale Papaya Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Polished Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Basic White Card Stock
- Very Vanilla Card Stock
- Layering Circle Dies
- Cut and Embossing Machine
I hope that you enjoyed this inspiration and that you’ll also give it a go.
If you missed out on this month’s Stamp Club, why not sign up for the next one. Let me know so that we can organise it for you.
Are you also looking for other fun projects? Check out my events and book in. Bring along your friends too so you can share the experience.