To The Moon stamp set is our inspiration for February Stamp Club. I love a good set of celestial stamps, don’t you?
Coincidentally, February is also Valentine’s month and this set is perfect for it because then the people you love can have the moon and the stars too! (just in your cards, of course)
Now get your supplies and get crafting. Here are a few tips when using this stamp set:
- Stamp the moon in different colours. Pink, blue, silver, red, any colour that you like
- It’s important to ink the stamp well so that you can get all the details, and also to avoid blank spots
- Finally, press the stamp firmly and evenly on your card stock. Have you tried standing up when stamping? It works for me in distributing even pressure when stamping. I also have a mouse pad under my card stock to help me get a clearer image
Use the set in cards, DIY washi tape and a box. Will you be using this in your bullet journal and memory-keeping too? I’m also thinking bookmarkers, book plates and stickers will be fabulous.
How about I show you how to make a cute box? Here’s how:
- Measure and cut 2 pieces of 4×4 inch Basic White Thick card stock
- Measure and score 1/4 inch on all four sides of the 2 pieces
- Take the first piece and fold all the score lines. Trim the 4 corners up to where the lines intersect to form flaps. Then fold the flaps and glue. This is the base of the box
- Take the 2nd piece and fold all the score lines. Cut off the top and bottom where the score lines are. This is the top cover of the box
- Assemble the bottom and top cover and secure with DIY washi tape (stamp on a long strip of adhesive sheet) or a piece of ribbon or string
Here’s a list of products used and suggested ink colours:
- To The Moon stamp set
- Basic White Thick Cardstock
- Night Of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Misty Moonlight Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Blushing Bride Classic Stampin’ Pad
- So Saffron Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Balmy Blue Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Paper Trimmer
- Simply Scored Scoring Tool
I hope that you enjoyed this product inspiration and that you’ll also give it a go. If you missed out on my call-out for February Stamp Club and would like to attend future ones, let me know so we can organise it for you.
Are you also looking for other fun projects? Check out my events and book in. Bring along your friends too so you can share the experience.