Here’s a Tag Topper Punch packaging inspiration for you.
Before I gave birth a month ago I decorated about a dozen bottled jelly beans to bring to the hospital. They were for nurses and visitors dropping by to see me and the new baby.
I needed a simple project because you know, the whole pregnancy thing is tiring and consuming. Luckily, I have my Tag Topper Punch to help me.
Here’s how I made the belly band that wrapped around the bottle:
- Measure the circumference of the bottle and then trim a narrow piece of coloured card stock.
- Emboss the piece of card stock with a folder for texture.
- Punch on both ends of the card stock and then wrap it around the bottle. You may also attach it with double-sided tape or mini glue dots so that it doesn’t slide out.
- Secure with a piece of ribbon.
- Stamp a thank you greeting and then attach as a finishing touch.
Isn’t it a clever idea? What other projects do you have in mind that uses a belly band? Will you be using it on your bullet journal and scrapbooking too? I also use belly bands on boxes, cards and bookmarkers.
I hope that you enjoyed this Tag Topper inspiration and that you’ll give it a go.
Visit the online store for current products to help you with your card making and papercrafting.
Would you like to learn packaging ideas in class? Let me know so we can organise a class for you. Bring along your friends too so you can share the experience.