The Tape It stamp set is a washi tape lover’s dream. Customise and create them in any length, width and colour that you like.
Who would have thought? I paired it with the Festival Of Trees Bundle because it’s for Christmas. Do you like this fun idea too? Isn’t it clever?
Here’s how to make the card:
- Stamp the washi tapes on Basic White cardstock, cut and then attach to a Basic White card base. Stack them up to look like the card in the photo.
- In another sheet of Basic White cardstock, stamp a tree and then cut it with the coordinating punch. Attach it to the card front next to the stacked washi images.
- Embellish with Glimmer Paper that’s been cut into small stars using the Stars Framelits Dies. Use a black marker to draw the string and bow so that the stars look like tree decors.
- Stamp a greeting.
- Finally, attach the card front to a coloured card base.
- Attach gems or sequins if you like as a finishing touch.
Here’s a list of products I used:
- Tape It Stamp Set
- Festival Of Trees Photopolymer Bundle
- Champagne Glimmer Paper
- Stars Framelits Dies
- Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Crushed Curry Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Real Red A4 Card Stock
I hope that you enjoyed this inspiration and that you’ll give it a go.
Visit the online store for current products to help you with your card making.
Also. would you like to learn card making techniques in class? Let me know so we can organise one for you. Bring along your friends too so you can share the experience.