The Work of Art stamp set has so many possibilities, including Christmas cards.
A simple heat-embossing technique combined with the Holiday Home stamp set makes it shine. Do you like stamp sets that look like paint images? Isn’t it clever and fun?
Here’s how to make the card:
- On a sheet of Basic White card front, stamp the streak image in 2 colours but leave the center for gold heat embossing. You may also use silver or any other metallic colour of your choice.
- Stamp the Santa sleigh and also a greeting.
- Attach a star made out of Red Glimmer Paper cut with the Star Framelits Dies.
- Add gems or sequins for a finishing touch (optional).
This is a great technique for a clean and simple card and can be converted so easily for a birthday card.
Here’s a list of products I used:
- Holiday Home Stamp Set
- Work of Art Stamp Set
- Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Gold Embossing Powder
- Heat Tool
- Real Red A4 Card Stock
- Garden Green A4 Card Stock
- Red Glimmer Paper
I hope that you enjoyed this card inspiration and that you’ll give the Work of Art Christmas card a go.
Visit the online store for current products to help you with your card making.
Also, would you like to make Christmas cards in class? Let me know so we can organise one for you. Bring along your friends too so you can share the experience.