Here’s a Loyal Leaves card inspiration for Day 8 of our series.
The Loyal Leaves stamp set from Stampin’ Up! is so versatile. The leaves are beautiful and with this simple technique you can make a gorgeous clean and simple Christmas card.
- Trim your Whisper White to 5-1/2 x 3-7/8 inches. This will be your card front.
- Prepare your card base. I used Cherry Cobbler card stock and trimmed it to 8-1/4 x 5-3/4 inches, scored at 4-1/8 inch. Here’s a video to help you.
- Stamp the 3 leaves on your card front. I used Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler and Shaded Spruce. Stamp at the ends first and then stamp the center the last to even out the spacing of the leaves.
- Stamp your sentiment.
- Emboss your card front using the Woodland Embossing Folder.
- Stick your card front onto your card base and then you’re done.
Here’s a checklist to help you:
- Loyal Leaves stamp set
- Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Shaded Spruce Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Pad
- A4 Whisper White Card Stock
- A4 Cherry Cobbler Card Stock
- Woodland Embossing Folder
- Cut & Emboss Machine
I hope that you enjoyed this card inspiration and that you’ll give it a go. Would you like learn techniques in card making? Let me know so we can organise a class for you. Bring along your friends too so you can share the experience.